Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pata Pata Pata Pon!

Pata Pata Pata Pon! is the title of this post because my younger brother the youngest of the family is playing his favorite game on PSP Patapon 3. I used to play Patapon 2 and i found out that it was awesome but while i was playing the Patapon 2 game it was tiring and i was easily tired of that game so i forfeited playing it again. My brother never stops playing that game and i dont know why he doesn't even get tired of it even once its because maybe he likes rhythm games which i dont really like. the thing that i always hear in the PSP is tha patapon chant Pata Pata Pata Pon! which means in the game is "move forward" but sometimes i also hear the chant Pon Pon Pata Pon! which means "attack". Those chants kinda distracts or annoys me while im playing oblivion so he always uses his earphones to conceal the distracting sound. That chant was distracting because while i'm on a dialogue that chant blocks what i'm reading or listening.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I am the brother of Xoli8(Carl Angelo). I do really like Patapon 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't really have to post and state that your'e my brother, oh! and thanks for the comment brother

    ReplyDelete