Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Fraps Crashed

Whenever i play TES IV Oblivion with my fraps activated at the start of gameplay it always crashes so i cant share my adventures during my gameplay. I dont know why's the problem. I tried lowering the graphics but it crashed again then i restarted the game played it and again it crashed. I searched the game for virus but there were no results then at a later moment i tried deactivating fraps and it worked, the game did not crash, so the only thing that makes the game crash is the fraps. Too bad i have to use screenshots but i cant use the Alt-Tab option so if i have to use screenshot i have to exit the game to save that screenshot which i will not do because that would consume a lot of time.

2 comments:

  1. I continuously livelihood on upcoming to your parcel again retributory in containerful you have posted new list. browse this site

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make sense out of the most complex topics. best wordpress themes

    ReplyDelete