Friday, May 13, 2011

Help Friv Flourish

I learned the site called friv from my classmate while we were playing DotA and it was a site for hundreds of games to choose from. I wanted to help their site to expand and grow so that they can get more games.
The picture that i posted on the left was seen at every game on friv, its a request from friv that you should help them to expand. "Spread the word" will be the first thing that you would notice. I like the games at friv and id like to spread their games to everyone especially to little kids because most children liked the color purple which comprises the entire screen of that color.
Overall the entire site has 250 games as said in their site but if you counted it which i did, the site contains more than 250. On my multiplication the site has 264 games.
Please you too should help spread the word that friv is requesting even if you dont like the games there.
www.friv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment