Saturday, May 7, 2011

Huskar Harassment


Huskar is currently my favorite hero in the famous Warcraft III TFT game, DotA. I use him for harassing my enemies, I also use him as a greedy type hero. Whenever I see an enemy the first thing that I do is activate his "Burning Spear" skill which will engulf enemies on a stackable flame which i always use to harass them.


 I always get a double kill every game whenever i use huskar and this screenshot is an example of it right the "World Tree" has been destroyed. I was planning on building the item "Heart of Tarrasque". I did not want the game to end quickly because the game is good because of no "quitters" as people say it.
I should not have the "Ultra Kill" if it wasn't for the kill steal. The kill would have belonged to my brother (geomancer) because he's the one who did the most damage to the Ogre Magi. The triple kill streak was also a kill steal which should have also belonged to geomancer but the double kill is all of my doing, still there is an assist but i did the most damage to them.

This is where i show the usefulness of the "Burning Spear" the double kill that i got in this screenshot was made by the burning spear. Yes i got killed by the scourge's tower but the gold that i lost was returned by the means of that kill.

The same thing happened here but instead of the scourge a hero killed me. Yet again I got a double kill because of burning spear which is always useful.

It was really a double kill but the triple kill that i got from this screenshot was again another kill steal from goblin techies. I was usually going up when i encountered the two enemies which i killed and the other one who tried to help them got killed also.

Believe it or not in this screenshot i lived even after i was poisoned by venomancer, how? a hero used his last skill to heal us and he was named "Chen" a life saver of what i call.

No comments:

Post a Comment