Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Effective Medicines

Last friday I had a check up again about my ear (I don't have school at that day because of the typhoon falcon) and the infection that was causing my eardrum to swell went away but still my left ear is still deaf. He checked thoroughly my ear on what was causing the deafening and it was a fluid, fluid behind my eardrum. He gave a prescription of 3 medicines. Methylprednisolone Medrol and Erdosteine Ectrin are the medicines that I have to take after breakfast and dinner, the third one would be Cefaclor, an anti-bacterial tablet for my ear. He said that If my ear is still deaf by the time that my next check-up is up my ear drum will be holed and suck out the fluid but i think that that eould not happen because of my medicines. Im not sure what does the Medrol and Ectrin do but it is effective because today my left ear can now hear louder than ever before, it improved my sense of hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment