Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm Deaf not Blind!

The title is kind of awkward because the original is said by Illidan "I'm blind not deaf". Illidan is a famous character from Warcraft III in case if you do not know. Now on with the title, you would be probably wondering why is the title awkward, well because the title is related to my ear. My left ear drum is swollen and cannot hear totally from the outside but in my insides I can hear like my heartbeat or my breathing, even my swallowing of saliva. Last week I had a check up on a doctor and said that the swollen eardrum was caused by infection. I've been taking a lot of medications since that day. Those medicines are anti-inflammatory for my allergies and the other one is anti-bacterial for my ear. The purpose of the anti-inflammatory is for my nose because i have been in a week of having colds.

No comments:

Post a Comment