Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Games I play at facebook

Hello facebook users I will tell you the games that I play at facebook .The first game that I played is Restaurant City and after a lot days i became addict at this game , the second is Mafia Wars. Mafia wars is a text based game that I played and became addict at it. I cannot recall the other games that i played in order but i will tell you the other games that i played. Ninja Warz, My Town, Save the Cursor, Naruto Shippuden Official, Rock Riot, Medical Mayhem, Cafe World, FarmVille, FishVille and Roller Coaster Kingdom, but I don't play all this game because it is too many so i only played some of them. (the following is the games that i do not play anymore) Naruto Shippuden Official, Rock Riot, Cafe World, FarmVille, FishVille and Roller Coaster Kingdom therefore the games that i play is Restaurant City, Mafia Wars, Ninja Warz, My Town, Save the Cursor and Medical Mayhem

No comments:

Post a Comment