Monday, May 10, 2010

We have been stolen!

We went to Pangasinan to meet our cousins,  grandmother and grandfather, we are also there to vote for the new candidates of 2010. At night time we slept and in the morning we the things were all over the place and the important and valuable things of my cousins, my brothers and parents were gone, things were swiped are 2 laptops that costs almost more than 85,000 pesos, 2 cellphones which worth  more than 25,000 pesos, a wallet containing 800 pesos, 1 ipad, 1 ipod (ipad and ipod are different, trust me) and my brother's waveboard that costs 1,400. The things that have been stolen costs more than 100,000 pesos. I wish that the stolen things will come back to us.

1 comment:

  1. I condemn what happened to you and your family. We lost valuables to thieves too last year. Hope the proper authorities catch the bastards.

    ReplyDelete